Our Pool Lifts
Anchors and pool lift covers are available for all of our pool lifts and safety belts also come with each of our lifts. Each pool lift is equipped with user friendly controls to ensure simple operation. Many of our pool lift series feature an Anti-Pinch Linkage System to avoid pinch points and an Emergency Return System for added safety.
Our ADA compliant pool lift options fall into five categories:
- Portable Lifts — These handicap chair lifts are built to the same strict standards as our Commercial Series Lifts, are designed to be moved to and from the poolside–or between multiple nearby pools in some circumstances–and come in both 375 lb and 450 lb capacities.
- Superior Series Lifts — The Superior Series pool lift is our lightest duty lift and can support up to 350 lbs. This lift is ideal for lighter duty and individual uses.
- Proformance Series Lifts — The 375 lb capacity of the Proformance Series Lift fits most standard pool applications and comes standard in a right-hand configuration.
- Commercial Series Lifts — These ADA pool lifts come in both 375 lb and 450 lb capacities and come standard with right-hand seat position.
- Rotational Series Lifts — The Rotational Series Lifts come in two versions–one designed for extended reach and the other extended height. This series of pool chair lifts is designed to assist in a great range of motion. These pool lifts are best used for above ground pool applications and can support 375 or 450 lbs standard.
All of our pool lifts meet ADA regulations.