Commercial Series Portable Pool Lifts
C-375 & C-450
Industry update: Our Patent Pending design on portable pool lifts is the best of both worlds. It is in a fixed position secured with 3 quick bolts poolside and it is portable and easy to move after removing the bolts.
Due to the recent Department of Justice clarifications on Title II & III entities there has been some confusion on Portable Pool Lifts.
The Department of Justice is referring to Anchorless Portable Lifts. Global Lift Corporation C-375 portable and C-450 portable lifts do still comply since they are fixed when poolside. Therefore, they meet all ADA guidelines.
Commercial Series Exclusive Features
The new Anti-Pinch Linkage System (Patent Pending) holds the seat in level position with an external linkage system that virtually eliminates pinch points.
- Emergency Stop System is designed to disconnect the power source in the event that the lift starts to move on its own without human intervention.
Download Owner’s Manual — PDF, 4.77 MB
- ADA Compliant Pool Lift
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Powder Coat Finish
- Lift Capacity – 375 lbs (C-375 model) or 450 lbs (C-450 model)
- Battery Powered 24 volt system
- User Friendly Controls
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Arm Rests
- Foot Rest
- Safety Seat Belt
- Right Seat Position
- UPS Packaging for easy shipping
- Can be used for spas and pools
- Fits most standard pool applications (provide deck form for verification)
- Emergency Stop System
- UV Resistant
- Includes Battery Charging Station
- Retro fit, Tri-Point drop in, or Tri-Point Anchoring System (optional)
Portable Lift Comparison
Portable Lift – There are several different types of portable lifts, most equipped with a counter weight system. The advantage to this type of system is that an anchor is not required to be installed in the concrete. The disadvantages are that they take up a lot of space when at pool side, also when in storage. The counter weight system can weigh up to 1,000lbs (so transporting them to pool side can be difficult). A major liability is that since there is not an anchor in the concrete,
- If the maximum weight of the lift is exceeded it could become unstable.
- The ADA law in section 1009.2 clearly state that for a lift to be compliant it must meet the requirements, so with an anchorless system it cannot be guaranteed, because the lift could be positioned in the wrong location when in use at the facility.
ADA Laws 1009.2.1 – 1009.2.2 – 1009.2.3
1009.2.1 Pool Lift Location – Pool lift shall be located where the water level does not exceed 48 inches (1220 mm).
1009.2.2 Seat Location – In the raised position, the centerline of the seat shall be located over the deck and 16 inches (405 mm) minimum from the edge of the pool. The deck surface between the centerline of the seat and the pool edge shall have a slope not steeper than 1:48.
1009.2.3 Clear Deck Space – On the side of the seat opposite the water, a clear deck space shall be provided parallel with the seat. The space shall be 36 inches (915 mm) wide minimum and shall extend forward 48 inches (1220 mm) minimum from a line located 12 inches (305 mm) behind the rear edge of the seat. The clear deck space shall have a slope not steeper than 1:48.
Global Lift Corp has a safer, easier and less expensive option, which is ADA & ABA compliant. We offer the C-375 Portable (375lbs weight capacity) and the C-450 Portable (450lbs weight capacity). The lifts were designed specifically for hotel pools.
When rolling the lift into a storage closet, it will fit through a standard size door opening; our lifts have a clean appearance and low profile. When the lift is needed, (weighing less than 150lbs) it can be maneuvered with ease out to the pool or spa where the anchor is installed. Bolting the lift onto the anchor takes less than 3 minutes and the lift is ready for use.
Portable Aquatic Lift Options
|Protective Lift Cover||Extra 24-Volt Battery|
|C-Series Drop In Anchor||C-Series Retro Fit Anchor||C-Series Tri Point Anchor|
Portable Series Lifts are Patent Pending