Commercial Series Portable Lifts
C-375 & C-450
Industry update: Our Patent Pending design on portable lifts is the best of both worlds. It is in a fixed position secured with 3 quick bolts poolside and it is portable and easy to move after removing the quick bolts.
Due to the recent Department of Justice clarifications on Title II & III entities there has been some confusion on Portable Pool Lifts.
The Department of Justice is referring to Anchorless Portable Lifts. Global Lift Corporation C-375 portable and C-450 portable lifts do still comply since they are fixed when poolside. Therefore, they meet all ADA guidelines.
Commercial Series Exclusive Features
The new Anti-Pinch Linkage System (Patent Pending) holds the seat in level position with an external linkage system that virtually eliminates pinch points.
- Key Lock-Out System is designed to lock the system out with the turn of a key when the unit is not in or intended to be in use.
- Emergency Return System is designed to connect the power source directly to the actuator in the event the handset and or controls malfunction. It will safely return the stranded user to the up position and out of the water.
Download Owner’s Manual — PDF, 4.77 MB
- ADA Compliant Pool Lift
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Powder Coat Finish
- Lift Capacity – 375 lbs (C-375 model) or 450 lbs (C-450 model)
- Battery Powered 24 volt system
- User Friendly Controls
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Arm Rests
- Foot Rest
- Safety Seat Belt
- Right Seat Position
- UPS Packaging for easy shipping
- Can be used for spas and pools
- Fits most standard pool applications (provide deck form for verification)
- Key Lockout System (patent pending)
- Emergency Return System (patent pending)
- UV Resistant
- Includes Battery Charging Station
- Retro fit, Tri-Point drop in, or Tri-Point Anchoring System (optional)
Portable Aquatic Lift Options
Protective Lift Cover
Extra 24-Volt Battery
|C-Series Drop In Anchor||C-Series Retro Fit Anchor||C-Series Tri Point Anchor|
Portable Series Lifts are Patent Pending